There are several ferry routes into Morocco, from Spain, France and Italy
1. Tarifa to Tangier by FRS, crossing time approximately 35 minutes.
2. Algeciras to Tangier by FRS, crossing time approximately 70 minutes
Algeciras to Tangier by Acciona, crossing time approximately 2.5 hrs
Algericas to Tangier by Comarit
Algeciras to Tangier by Euroferrys
3. Algeciras to Cueta (Spanish enclave) by Acciona crossing time with fast ferry approximately 35 minutes, otherwise approximately 1.5hrs
Algeciras to Ceuta by Euroferrys crossing time approximately 35minutes in fast catamaran.
4. Malaga to Melilla (Spanish enclave) by Acciona approximately 7 hrs each way.
5. Almeria to Al Hocemia
6. Almeria to Melilla (Spanish enclave) by Acciona approximately 6hrs each way
7. Almeria to Nador by FerryMaroc, daily return crossings approximately 6 hrs each way.
Almeria to Nador by Acciona.
8. Sète (Southern France) to Nador by SNCM.
9. Port-Vendras (Southern France) to Tangier.
10. Sete (Southern France) to Tangier by Comonav, crossing time approximately 36hrs.
11. Genoa (Italy) to Tangier GNV in approximately 48 hrs
12. Genoa (Italy) to Tangier via Barcelona by Comonav.